Nejkosw6 - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by Nejkosw6, May 11, 2018.

1. Nejkosw6

Nejkosw6 New Member

1) IGN:Nejkosw6

2) How old are you? (must be older than 14) Almost 15

3) Where are you from and what time zone do you live in? Lithuania:
    UTC+02:00 2018-05-10T22:21:58+02:00

4) Have you ever bought a rank on Aurora Realms network?No

5) Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages):Yes (Lithuania, English)

6) Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video?Yes

7) How much time do you have to contribute to the aurora-realms network? I played in aurola server for 5months

8) Why do you want to become a staff member on Aurora-Realms network? Because I have too much time

9) Have you ever been banned on our Network (if yes, include as much detail as you can):Yeah but that was just for sistem testing so yeah :)

10) Have you been a staff member before and if so how was the experience? Yes I been helper, mod on this server it was fun and not so hard
    11) We get a lot of staff applications, but why we should choose you? What makes your application different from others? Because I have too much time and quite a lot of experience

12) What do you think is the strong side of your personality (Dedicated, Mature… please Write as much as possible)? I think my stronger side is never giving up and even if its impossible I just can't give up and I always got a good mood its not much, sorry

13) You're in a faction’s server as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, and you almost can't keep up. You're getting messaged by 4 different players all of them asking you to get them a /fly, Helper ranks, give them money, get them a mod or an owner, someone then DM's you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel, or even swearing. What do you do? If I do not manage to handle this, I will simply contact the staff team and ask for some suport

14) In game: You have muted someone on the server and they went to the discord server and started calling you bad Helper because you muted them. What would you do? :
    Since I am a helper, this is the lowest rank I should chat with a higher rank player and ask what to do

15) Is there anything else that we should know? I am Friendly and I try to give a good mood to everyvone

#1 Nejkosw6, May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
  2. Liam | Sellinq

Liam | Sellinq Network Manager
    Network Manager

Denied
    Thank you for your application.

Having reviewed it, we have decided you have not provided enough detail for us to consider you for this position.

Should you want to reapply, by all means do so but please take into account reason for being denied. (you may reapply in a week)

3. Nejkosw6

Nejkosw6 New Member

Yeah sure I understand